Monday, September 24, 2007

Look at what the owl post brought!

This little guy arrived today with an unusually shaped package...inside was my very own Firebolt! This is the Japanese version - check out those individually chosen bamboo twigs and polished bamboo handle!


Actually, I carried my new $2 broom home on the subway. Instead of the usual 'who is this girl of unknown foreign background' stares, I got the 'why is this girl of unknown foreign background carrying a broom on the subway' stares. But whatever, I didn't give a hoot (I couldn't resist, Christopher). I guess you all know who I'm being for Halloween!

3 comments:

taryn said...

Dude, that is awesome!! But how do you know it's a Firebolt, and not a Nimbus2000?? ;)

It's true that yesterday i completely forgot to ask you what this costume you were working on entailed... so what else have you got for it? And what did you dress up as last year? (i remember all the adorable photos of your kids in costume, but i'm not sure there were any of you...)

Laura said...

I'm sure it's a Firebolt 'cause it's clearly labeled (you'll have to wait for more pictures). I have everything except for a cloak...

Last year I was a pirate, complete with pirate monkey sidekick and striped socks.

This years costume is going to rock and I get to wear it to a Halloween party too!!

Anonymous said...

*siiigh*

-Christopher Elliott