Sunday, December 23, 2007

wish me luck.

I'm off to the airport to catch my flight home for Christmas! Yeah!! Only bad thing - I have to get to Narita (outside of Tokyo) with one monster suitcase and a smaller bag. Let's hope I can maneuver this stuff through the stations...at least I can take people out if they get in my way!

I'm so excited to come home! I can't wait to see everyone!

Note: My plane leaves tonight at 7:15pm. And due to the magic of the international dateline I get home December 23 at 5:30pm. Wow. Now just imagine what kind of jet lag that causes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Made it home safe and sound. "Sound" being the operative word, as the two blonds (i.e. couples 1 and 2) chatted (loud) for nearly 12 hrs straight. I may be a talker, but they're in another league entirely.

Anyways, it's 1:30 a.m. Toronto time (3:30 p.m. Japan time), and not tired in the least. Did my laundry already too. My body clock is so out of whack is just ain't funny.

MERRY CHRISTMAS - I'll ring ya in a couple of days.

Fil

Anonymous said...

Well it's been great spending time with you in Japan, and back home, it's been like you never left.

Hope you have a great flight (not likely with AirCan, but here's hoping), and give us word when you get back to Nagoya. The next bunch of months will pass by before you know it - you just better show up in T.O. before I end up leaving for wherever it is that I end up.

Bon Voyage!
Fil