Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It's Autumn...at last!



It has finally happened...fall has arrived in Japan!! WOOHOO!! I'm sitting here in my flannel pjs (hear that mum, FLANNEL) and my famous orange polar fleece, eating a crisp autumn apple and sipping some hot chocolate. Like everything in Japan, it happened suddenly (just like how one minute it's day and then 'ding' it's pitch black night) and I think it is here to stay. Leaves are starting to change colour and Shinobu sensei told me that the t.v. is broadcasting when the leaves in Kyoto will be their best (Elspeth and I are planning a trip at the end of the month!).

2 comments:

Steph said...

Yay! I love Fall; it's always the prettiest time of year. The colours should be great in your upcoming pictures of your many impending adventures!

Anonymous said...

AHH fall-desu....our favourite time of the year. I can't imagine how BEAUTIFUL Kyoto will be in the fall. ENJOY!!!
Take care and BE SAFE.
Love, Mom and Dad