Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Trace, the Trace!

How can so much excitement come in one little box? Oh and it arrived at work at 12:30...which means I got my book about 1/2 hour before you gals in TO. But no exciting line-up...I want to see pictures!

Do you know how hard it is to pose with a box? Seriously (Oh and I'm getting my haircut tomorrow, so don't worry). I wasn't allowed to open it until Elsepth arrived....so...I just waited....and stared at the box....and took pictures of the box....

Finally, after dinner (we were afraid if we opened it before, we wouldn't actually eat dinner) we opened our boxes and started reading!

How long did it take before I started crying? Only 69 pages.

Happy Harry Potter weekend everyone! I'll be back when I'm finished the book!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy. Lu's reading again first - I'll be picking it up Monday, when I send in the revisions for my current thesis chapter (and likely done reading by Tuesday). In the meantime I re-read book 6 last week to brush up. We'll compare notes then.

Fil

Anonymous said...

Laura,
Happy Harry Potter weekend to you! Doing lots of baking and shopping for Japan.
See you soon.
Take care and BE SAFE.
Love, Mom and Dad and Christopher

Steph said...

I'm so glad I had a 13-hour car ride on Saturday, because even though I was exhausted (only 3 hours sleep) it allowed me to finish the book just as we got into Nashville... which means that I wasn't sneaking away on Sunday while we moved for reading breaks! L'Ell we'll need to Skype soon! So much to discuss! I don't even remember for sure when I started crying, but I was teary by chapter 3 and horrified by chapter 4. Well done, JK.