Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween = a very long, exhausting yet exciting week


My youngest student doing her 'Tahitian Girl' dance.


Snow White aka Miho with some of her students. I love the boxer!

Two of my most favourite students - They make Tuesday nights HILARIOUS!!


Baseball player Takeshi and some of his students.



Miho and her difficult to photograph class. Minnie Mouse was always doing cutsie poses and Little Elmo wouldn't smile or put on her Elmo head...a sibling was throwing a tantrum and one kid kept running away!


Another of my favourite students (on the left) and her sisters.

High school students loved the costumes too!

My little troublemakers....

My kids class who refused to smile.

Her pig nose was the best - when you squeeze the nose, it oinks!


I wasn't feeling very well last week. I think a combination of a slight cold and allergies made a bad combination. After five days of being Harry Potter I was almost ready for Halloween to be over....


But on Sunday Elspeth and I headed to Okazaki to Elspeth's homestay parents' Halloween party. They are definitely two of the nicest people I've ever met (although their cats took an instant disliking to me!). Check out the sushi we made!


Elspeth in her awesome pirate costume! Check out the sword/monkey/pirate-y accessories!



Elspeth and I decorated the room. We hung balloons and tinsel everywhere!


Elspeth's "Johnny Depp" eyes! And the most electric orange oreos (see the bats on top?)

Halloween party group photo(Elspeth's homestay parents are the bird and clown)



Happy Hallowe'en everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOBSMACKED by your great Harry outfit. Looks like an exhausting but fun filled week. Happy Hallowe'en.
Take care and BE SAFE!
Love Mom and Dad and Christopher