Thursday, April 03, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTOPHER!

Christopher, in honor of your birthday, I thought I'd give you a peek at my new toy. First, my favourite game - what I call "Rolling ball of clay". You're this little guy who has to push this sticky ball around to pick up various stuff. You start with small things (paperclips, candies) and as you collect more and get bigger you can pick up bigger and bigger stuff (onigiri, cases of beer, cats, kids, cars, amusement parks). It's cute and very Japanese...

The other game I have, is of course, Taiko no Tatsujin (below). Like Guitar Hero, only with taiko drumming...this game rocks. I'm planning on buying the other edition too. (If you want to see something insane - look for "PSP taiko no tatsujin" on youtube. Some people play this game way too much)

To protect my new baby, I had to get a case and you can't have a plain, boring case here, so I decorated it with season-appropriate sakura stickers.


And finally, here it is - My new mint green PSP. Isn't it beautiful! It's like a little computer.


Ok, well that's that. I hope you have a great 21st (!!) birthday! Don't work too hard. Your present will be arriving in two parts - half is in the bag that dad's co-worker is bringing to TO, the other half will be mailed on Monday. I hope you like it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heey Thanks! Katamari is awesome! I've got a demo for it on my xbox360 and I've played it a douzen times.

I spent my birthday doing tons of work. Programming until 9am to start if off, and at night, doing physics.

Thanks again.
Love,
Christopher

Unknown said...

Mint Green...one of a kind.