Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thailand here I come.

The itinerary for my Thailand trip:
  • Bangkok
  • Sukhothai - first capital of Thailand, bike tour of historical ruins
  • Lampang - Elephant Conservation Centre, homestay in Thai village
  • Chiang Mai - temples, cooking classes, temples, market shopping
  • back to Bangkok - Thailand's biggest market (with Kayo!), bike tour & boat ride, Temple of the Emerald Buddha & Grand Palace, Temple of the reclining Buddha
And of course, lots of REAL Thai food. Let's hope my mouth can take the heat!!

Happy Golden Week! Talk to you when I get back!

3 comments:

Fil said...

Have fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to the photos.

Steph said...

So. Jealous.

That is all I have to say right now.

Fil said...

Hey, I know Justine's en route (or already arrived and all), but how about those of us at home waiting to hear about Thailand? Or any other random thing you'd like to post? I'm craving some distraction from some rather tedious number-crunching, and I rely on the brog for such things. Come on, step it up Laura!

;)

Talk to you soon.