Sunday, June 17, 2007

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!!


As most of you know, my dad is one special man. Here are a few (maybe unknown) reasons why he is the best man I know.
  • He makes great pancakes, fantastic pot roast and the best frozen lemon dessert. Oh, and he can mash potatoes like nobody else.
  • He can fix ANYTHING. It's amazing how he can look at something and then just know how to fix it.
  • He is a master killer of creepy-crawlies
  • If my friend accidentally loses his car keys at a cottage far away, he'll drive the spare set all the way there and pick me up (haha, that one's for Fil!)
  • When visiting me in Japan, he agrees to be my sugar-daddy and pay for a trip to Kyoto.
  • He doesn't mind still linking arms/holding hands with me while walking around even though people think he's my significantly older significant other.
  • He is the kindest, funniest, most thoughtful and caring man!
I can't wait to see you and mom in a little over a month!
Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura

Thanks for the kind words - even though they are a little over the top.

It's so easy being a "special" dad when I have such fantastic children.

Love you too
Dad