Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I LOVE TAIPEI!!


Thank you to everyone for the birthday messages!! I had an amazing birthday in one of the best cities ever - TAIPEI!


The people, markets, sights, food, subway, bookstores, and especially their shoes (yes, Steph & Taryn I said shoes) were fabulous. But you'll have to wait a bit for the Taipei post!


Tonight I made an interesting discovery - I can watch fireworks at Nagoya Port from my balcony. They have now been going on for over an hour!! After about 15 minutes they started to get annoying...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There're three types of Chinese and they are categorized in the following manner:

1)Hardcore Chinese - you got a chance to see them in person in China. Not very pleasent.

2)Chinese Extremist (Taiwanese) - Who thinks that they are the real Chinese and they should of been the ones that ruled over China...of couse if they hadn't lost the Civil war against the Maoist red army. They're much more open and in touch with the world I'd have to say.

3)White-washed Chinese (Hong Kongese) Because they've been under British rule for so long, even after 1997, the HKese still maintain some of that Britain mentality.

OK...sorry about the Chinese history/ breakdown. I had to put it out there cause I paid $900 for a China history course in UofT...it's something to show for my hardwork and late night studies.

See, I told u Taipei, Taiwan would be way better then Beijing, China. I'm glad that you got a chance to see the misfits Chinese. Too bad u didn't get to visit their house of commons. The officials beat the crap out of each other!!lol.

Happy B-day. Just in-case you ignored the facebook msg I've sent. I know I'm weak and give in to the evilbook......

Can't wait to see our "San" photos!! and of course my model faces. hahaa.